Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Them Jews"

Good old Reverend Wright. You can always count on him to pop up like a crazy old uncle who shows up at the family reunion and makes everyone uncomfortable by saying something awkward. Or, in this case, tinged with anti-semitism:

"Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office...They* will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do."

Which, as a politician, Obama tried to do during the primary by throwing Wright under the bus.

Apparerntly Obama needed to back up a few more times.

Any-who, just remember that Obama never heard any of this kind of talk in his 20 years of attending Wright's church or that Wright was his "spiritual advisor" on the Audacity of Hope and everything will be just swell and fine.

Got that? Never heard it. Not once.

Move along now.

Side thought: Does Wright know Jesus was a Jew? I'm thinking "no" here....


*'They' meaning 'them Jews' in case you needed that pointed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment