Friday, May 15, 2009

I Know It's Wrong....

I know I shouldn't be enjoying it.

I know it's petty.

I know it's juvenile.

I know it seems vicious.

I know it's remarkably similar to the behavior the left engaged in for more than 8 years.

I know two wrongs don't make a right.

I know all these things.

Yet I can't help but enjoy watching and listening to Nancy Pelosi torture herself when it comes to what she knew and when about "enhanced interrogations techniques." With every word that drops out of her mouth, and every report and official that refutes her timeline of events, she's revealing herself to be the dishonest, duplicitous, grandstanding, politicizing, BDS-addled phony tramp we've know her to be all along.

She and her little misbegotten and detestable "truth commission" started her down this road and now it's quite possibly be the very thing that will sink her.

Good. She gets everything that's coming to her.*

And I'm loving it.

Loving. It.

*The media is doing a fine job of doing just that, I might add. For once.

No comments:

Post a Comment